PCB Reverse Engineering and Cloning
Are you missing the CAD or PCB Gerber files for that bare or assembled printed circuit board? Chip Works has the solution to this unique problem that has afflicted many companies throughout the entire electronics industry.
From simple single-sided to complex mutli-layer PCBs, bare or assembled, Chip Works has the capability of reverse-engineering that PCB to provide you with the complete design data package, which includes the CAD design layout database, Gerber files, schematic and fabrication drawings for that particular design. With Chip Works as your partner, you won’t ever have a problem overcoming this reoccurring roadblock.
- Remove components from assembled PCB
- Scan in PCB outer layers
- Digitize Outer Layers into Gerber data
- Generate accurate test points
- Extract netlist from bare PCB
- Edit netlist data using customer supplied parts list
- Input netlist into cad software
- Autorout inner layers, maintaining original layout of outer layers
- Generate new Gerber Files
- Generate schematics & PCB fabrication drawings
- Generate complete Gerber Files & nc drill
- Send Gerber Files & drawings to PCB manufacturing facility
- Assemble PCBs using customer-supplied parts list
- Assembled PCBs are now ready for intended applications
What is our service:
- We can handle single sided PCB Clone, double sided PCB Clone, multilayer PCB Clone up to 32 layers PCB Clone.
- No limitation on nodes, holes and pads, holes refers to Blind & Buried via PCB down to 0.1mm.
- No limitation on PCB Board size.
- No limitation on components type for PCB Clone (through hole, surface mount, or mixed).
- SMT pitch down to 0.2mm or less depending on circuit board layout after PCB Clone service.
What we deliver:
Chip Works will send you through email that contains all the information and files you need to take your PCB into production from Chip Works PCB Clone service:
- PCB Schematic diagrams and PCB drawing files. (Optional)
- Bill of materials (BOM) list all components as well as individual description.
- PCB Gerber files and drilling/outline files for PCB prototype or mass production.
- Optional: A fully functional prototype PCB assembled with all components as-specified for testing and evaluation.